‘Personal information’ means information about you where you are, or could be, identified, such as your name and contact details, your photograph, your booking and purchase history and information about your access to our websites. It also includes sensitive personal information such as health information.
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means the Sri Avinash Do Mission DE gUG (haftungsbeschränkt), and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and assigns. ‘You’ and ‘your’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of the website or any products and services that we offer.
Type of personal information collected
We may collect the following types of personal information from you, depending on the nature of your involvement with us:
- Your name, address, post code, city, email address and/or telephone number.
- Sensitive personal health information when it is relevant to a service or product we are providing (e.g. your medical conditions, dietary needs etc.).
- Video, audio and/or photographic footage of you when you attend one of our centres or events.
- Any other personal information you provide to us when making enquiries, signing up to one of our events or purchasing one of our products/services, including via email, social media,over the phone or in person.
- Computer usage data (see below).
We only collect personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is requested. We do not use your personal information in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected or for which you have consented.
All financial transactions you make through our websites are handled through our payment services providers, PayPal or Stripe. We will share information with PayPal and Stripe only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. The processing of credit card payments by these third parties is carried out on their separate secure servers and we do not store any credit or debit card information on our servers.
Cookies and computer data
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the websites you are visiting.
- Usage data, such as time spent on the website, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our website.
We use this information solely to help us make your experience on our websites better and to improve our services.
We also may collect information about your online activities on our website and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our website to help us analyse your use of our website and diagnose technical issues.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
How we use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information as follows:
- To supply the goods and/or services you purchase from us.
- To communicate with you before and after your purchase, and to properly cater for your needs.
- To provide energy healing services to suit your needs.
- To contact and communicate with you, including via email, to update you about our events, seek feedback and share news that we think may be of interest you.
- To provide you with marketing and offers from us when you have given us permission to do so (you may unsubscribe from our eNewsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the body of the email).
- Photographic, video or audio footage may be broadcast, live streamed, telecast and/or included on our websites, in a film or documentary, on our social media platforms and/or used in similar scenarios.
Why we collect your personal information
In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your personal information, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your personal information will typically be one of the following:
- We rely on our legitimate business interests to process personal information about you. Examples of the business purposes that we have identified as legitimate include, for example, providing direct marketing to our customers about our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective volunteers to become involved, handling inquiries from our customers, sharing personal information to our third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf, promoting our products and services using photographs or videos from our centres and events, using such photographs or videos to produce documentaries or short films that we feel are of benefit to humanity, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
- The performance of a contract that we have in place with you, for example to provide products or services to you; or
- Your consent where appropriate; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Disclosure of your personal information
The information you submit to us is used only for the purpose stipulated at the time that the information is collected, or that you would reasonably expect when we collect that information. We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
We may pass on your personal information to third parties where it is necessary to provide our products and services to you. Our service providers are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including data protection laws, and to use your personal information only on our behalf and under our instructions about how your information may be used and processed. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties use your personal information only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us, and that they do not share or sell your personal information to anyone else.
We may also share your personal information:
- Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health; and
- Where we are required to provide information in response to proper legal demands, orders and process.
Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your personal information, and they will be required to use the information only in accordance with the intended purpose for which it was shared.
Your rights in relation to the personal information we collect
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you. In this case, we may need to verify your identity before we release the information. We may request the following forms of identification (ID):
- a copy of your driving licence, passport or other photographic ID;
- a birth certificate or a utility bill not older than three months.
- The right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or completed if it is incomplete. If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time and will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- The right to require us to delete personal information we no longer have grounds to process. We may need to verify your identity before we do so. If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for us to provide the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any products or services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
- The right to block or restrict our processing of your personal information.
- The right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- You may also have the right to withdraw your consent, where processing is based on consent.
- The right to object to direct marketing (you may unsubscribe from our eNewsletters at any time by clicking the link in the body of the email).
These rights are subject to certain exemptions to safeguard public interests and our interests and may not be available in the country in which you are based. For example, we will not be obligated to erase your personal information if we need to retain it to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a written request to us using the contact information below. You will not be discriminated against for exercising these rights, but we reserve the right to charge a fee in dealing with such a request as permitted by applicable law and regulations.
Storage and security of your personal information
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate.
We take every precaution to protect personal information you may submit to us both online and off-line. Our files, data, and information are securely stored and access is restricted to authorised staff only. When you enter personal information to book an event or purchase an item, that information is collected directly by us, or in some circumstances by a third party provider as set out above.
No credit card or address details are entered on our website as you will be transferred through to a secure payment gateway for these payments.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
International data transfers
We are a global business so personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers, including Europe, Australia and the US.
We may transfer personal information that we maintain about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the personal information was originally collected, and those countries may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the UK or Switzerland, we comply with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of your personal information to the US. We are certified under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles in connection with personal data transfers from the EEA, the UK and Switzerland. In addition, we have implemented intra-group data transfer agreements which you may view upon request.
Where applicable law requires us to ensure that an international data transfer is governed by a data transfer mechanism, we use one or more of the following mechanisms: EU Standard Contractual Clauses with a data recipient outside the EEA or the UK, verification that the recipient has implemented Binding Corporate Rules, or verification that the recipient adheres to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
How long we store your personal information
In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep personal information for a minimum period of time. Except in those circumstances, we do not keep your personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Links to other websites
Our website may sometimes contain hyperlinks to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website or the privacy practices of the operator of the website.
We are strongly committed to protecting the safety and privacy of children who visit our website or attend our centres and events. Our services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals of any age.
Our online courses are available for people 16 years of age and older, however parental consent is required if a child is younger than 18 years of age. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal information, please contact us.
If we are unable to resolve an issue to your satisfaction, you can contact the relevant body in your country, such as the Australian Information Commissioner, the European Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, etc.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: + 49 (0)170 923 5599